Parents are significant members of the community and are invited to participate in the school community through the Parents and Friends Association as well as through formal and informal parent groups, working bees and social activities.
Parents are invited to attend all liturgical celebrations in the school. We ask them to participate in particular aspects, such as reading or offertory processions, and we encourage them to pray with the whole school at assemblies.
Parents, grandparents and friends are welcomed and encouraged to participate in the school through:
- attendance and participation in school/class liturgies and other ceremonies
- attendance at fortnightly assemblies
- the Parish-based Sacramental Program
- canteen, student banking and second hand uniform shop
- coaching sport
- working bees
- parents and friends committee
- Parent Helper Reading Program